Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fundraising is complete!

I'm happy to say the indiegogo campaign was a great success! We were able to meet goal after a little help from funds I had been raising offsite and are now knee deep in demoing the first batch of songs. I'll be collaborating with new musicians as well as old friends from the early days and hope to have the record finished before the end of the year. Most of the backers have already been sent downloads of the particular albums they had requested and I've started sending out a few in-hand packages that should arrive before the weekend. Thanks again to everyone who participated, we're looking forward to this.

I'm thinking about releasing a special track for July 4th (tomorrow) so check back soon - it will be free to download via http://Velvet-Ants.com *There's also a new demo of of Ben Deily's "Postcard" up. Ben co-founded the Lemonheads with Evan Dando and is currently in Varsity Drag. I think this might even be in time for the 25th anniversary of it's original release!? ..some of the other tracks are free to download as well.

Off to work on these, I'll try to update the campaign page every so often as those who contributed will still receive updates as production continues. If for whatever reason you want more updates check back here.

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE!

-Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment